- Main page
- Inflatable rescue tents
- Shelters of HF production series SMART
Shelters of HF production series SMART
Our newest production series of tents, designated HF SMART, the structure of which we make with the technology of high-frequency welding, provides really a smart solution at the moment, when you need to create a variable space and a comprehensive facility with various capacities quickly.
The high-frequency welded structure provides for a high strength and resistance against aging and weather conditions. This structure has been designed as a set consisting of several parts that are connected by means of simple connectors. At delivery and during the normal use, the structure is fixed. Only in case of a necessary repair the damaged part is disconnected by tearing away in the connector and the damaged part is replaced by a new one. The tents need not to be sent anywhere because the user himself is able to manage such a simple change quickly. The tent can be folded into one bag and deployed almost anywhere, whether it is to be anchored in a traditional way, by means of pegs into a softer soil or on a road or concrete, where it can be weighted down with water bags. If a larger comprehensive facility is needed, it is enough to connect several tents together. For garaging cars and trucks, the front tent side is removed and within a second you can park inside.
- New production series of inflatable tents with outstanding special properties
- Ideal for distant destinations thanks to easy reparability outside of manufacturer´s service centres
- The supporting structure is completely dismountable thanks to the specific system of connectors between individual parts
- Simple repairs - possible simple replacement of the tent roof, walls with entrance, floor, supporting arches or distance tubes
- Connecting of tents without connecting passageways
- All used materials are with a flame-retarding effect
- Selection of several sizes and colours
- Easy handling and operation
- Long lifetime period with minimum maintenance required
- Entrance curtain of 2 m width, 2.3 m height connectable by means of turn-lock fasteners.
- Venting mesh above the entrance to provide for a natural exchange of air
- Rollable entrance canvases
- Fastening straps with guy ropes on the supporting frame arches to secure the stability in all weathers, on a solid surface the tent can be anchored by means of weight bags filled with water or any other weight placed on the fastening flaps
- There are fixtures to fasten lights, devices and similar on the internal frame side.
- On the sides, 2 closable openings with diameter 150 mm for wiring infrastructure and hoses
- On the sides, 2 closable openings with diameter 350 mm for heating supply