- Main page
- Inflatable rescue tents
- Modular large capacity tent MHHF
Modular large capacity tent MHHF
Modular large-capacity hall is really spacious and can be adapted to various needs of customers. It consists of three basic elements, a front, a rear and a central module.
It is enough to decide how large area has to be covered and then to use needed number of central parts. Such surface area is large enough to hide under the roof people, cars or trucks, technical equipment or material. This is an excellent option how to create e.g. a garage for several trucks literally within one hour. You can choose red or army green colour. You can use this hall also over a long period even in winter months because it can be additionally equipped with a heating unit. For its manufacture flame-retardant, high strength materials with a long lifetime period are used. There are gates for vehicles to drive into the tent in the outside modules.
The hall is very useful even due to its mobility, because it can be folded into several bags at any time and transported to another place for next use.
- For short-term as well as long-term use
- Provides a sheltered area which can be heated
- Wide practical use - garage, repair shop, material warehouse, dining hall, general headquarters, meeting room, large-capacity accommodation of persons
- Easy handling and operation, simple installation
- Long lifetime period with minimum maintenance requirements
- Made of high-quality, flame-retardant, high strength materials with a long lifetime period, abrasion-resistant, resistant to solar radiation
- Consisting of separate modules
- Front module
- Central module - option to use 1 to 3 pcs depending on the required useful area
- Rear module
- Connecting of modules by means of a sophisticated system of connectors and high strength zip fasteners
- Each module is in a separate bag for an easier transport and handling.
- There are gates for vehicles to drive into the tent in the outside modules
- There is an entrance for people on the front and rear module, optional side entrances on central modules.